Windoze's New Player Bible/Guide (http://tinyurl.com/SBPguide)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Windoze, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Windoze

Windoze Last Prism Contributor Last Prism Contributor

In-Game Name:
    Windoze
    Favorite Class:
    Hunter/Zephyr
    Windoze's New Player Guide (Version 1.0)
    Disclaimer: THIS GUIDE IS FOR NEW PLAYERS. It was made to help any other people brand new to the server like I recently was. I am not staff. No one asked me to make this. If you’re new, I promise it will help!

I tried to answer all your questions in one place. I had a lot of questions I didn't find answers to or had trouble finding answers to, and I thought new players would find something like this really useful.

From the get go, you can tell a lot of love and effort has been poured into this server, and it’d be a shame to give up before you get into it. That, and the fact that I have died far too many times exploring and figuring things out the hard way. Enjoy version 1 of my guide. You can also find the unoffical SBPlanet wiki located here. I hope it helps and am open to suggestions!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1) STARTING OUT
    1A) CONNECTING TO THE SERVER
    1B) REGISTERING YOUR CHARACTER
    1C) WHAT TO DO FIRST
    2) PICKING A CLASS
    2B) CLASSS STARTING AREAS
    3) CLASS SKILLS
    4) CLASS WEAPONS/ITEMS

4A) CRAFTING YOUR FIRST CLASS ITEM
    5) UPGRADING CLASS WEAPONS AND ITEM
    5A) WARNING: IMPORTANT INFO. ABOUT CREATING ITEMS
    5B) HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR UPGRADE WORKED
    5C) USEFUL CLASS LINKS
    6) EARNING MONEY ON SBPlanet
    6A) IMPORTANT MONEY TIPS AND INFORMATION
    6B) HOW TO EARN SHARDS

6C) EARNING SHARDS METHOD 1
    6D) EARNING SHARDS METHOD 2
    6E) EARNING SHARDS METHOD 3

6F) USEFUL MONEY COMMANDS
    7) GATHERING MATERIALS AND CRAFTING ITEMS
    7a) ORE AND MORE IN THE MINES
    7b) MINE WARPS
    7c) GATHERING WOOD
    8) WARPS AND PORTALS: MOVEMENT MADE EASY
    8b) HOW TO USE WARPS AND PORTALS
    8c) USEFUL WARPS AND PORTALS FOR NEW PLAYERS
    8d) WARPS FOR GATHERING MATERIALS
    9) GEARING UP AND GETTING LOOT
    9a) USEFUL ITEM RELATED COMMANDS
    9b) ITEM RANK AND CLASS REQUIREMENTS
    9c) FIRST ITEMS: A HOOK, MOUNT, POTIONS, PICKAXES, AND MORE!
    10) EARNING EXP AND RANKING UP
    10a) WHERE TO LEVEL UP
    10b) EARNING LEVELS 1-3
    10c) TIPS FOR HUNTING AT THE HOTEL
    10d) LEVEL 4+
    10e) DON'T FORGET THE POTIONS!
    11) INSTANT BATTLES
    12) QUESTS ON SBPlanet
    13) DEATH AND PENALTIES
    14) (In Progress)

15) NPCs ON SBPlanet
    16) DUNGEONS
    17) BOSSES in SBPlanet

17a) IMPORTANT SERVER BOSS RULE/COURTESY
    18) USEFUL LINKS

1) STARTING OUT AND GETTING SET UP.
    1A) HOW TO CONNECT TO SBPLANET
    STEP 1: Starting Up - 1) Open Terraria. 2) Multiplayer . 3) Join via IP. 4) Create a character (Items are saved server side, so don't worry if you see a naked character before you log in every time. Your gear and everything else will be there when you log on.)
    STEP 2: Joining the Server - For the IP address, enter sbplanet.co, The PORT is 7777 for their main server (and the one you start out on).

CONNECTION WARNING: You will not be able to connect if you have tmodloader installed. You must be using the base version of Terraria.

1B) REGISTERING YOUR NEW CHARACTER

STEP 3: SBPLANET SET UP INSTRUCTIONS

Before you start playing, you need to register.
    Type these commands in where you would chat typically. Do it in this order, and ignore the < > symbols you see because they are just a guide.
    • /register - Shows register instructions. Read this, enter the command below.
    • /register <Enter the PASSWORD YOU WANT TO USE here> (Ignore the < >)
      • Example: /register 123abc (This would make my character password 123abc)
    • /login - Read the instructions.
    • /login <Password you just registered> (Ignore the < >)
      • Example: /login 123abc (Use the password you set up with register.)
    • /auth - Read instructions and link your character to your forum account as soon as you make one. Now that your character is set up, sign up at the forums and link accounts at Saybrook's Planet
      • Remember!!! Don't forget this because you use it at the marketplace and registering your character with your forum account
    • /rules - Read these! Short, sweet, important.
    1C) WHAT TO DO FIRST
    Start by typing /help 1, /help 2, and/or /help 3 command in the chat box. There are a lot of features and custom plugins that make this server great. Some advanced commands will give you instructions on how to use them.

Warping and using Portals is the fastest way to get around on this server. View all the places you can go by typing /warp list, /warp list 2 and /portals list. Portals cost 1000 Shards to use every time while warps are free!

Brand new? Check these areas out first!
    • /crafting - Every crafting station is here. Check the area out. you will use it a lot. Go right from the spawn and enter the dimensional portal and walk right in order to find NPCs.
    • /hotel - Warp here, go down and walk right to start earning XP! Good for levels 1-3.
    • /warp <starting area name> (Ex: /warp Leafshine) Your class starting area. (Location posted in section below.)
    • /spawn - Where you go when you die :(
    • See the NPC Merchants at Birbtown. Type /crafting and walk right to the dimensional portal. Wait 3 seconds to teleport then walk right/east into town.
    • Look at the mines (more details below) but beware of monsters. Especially bats! /mine apha, beta, delta, gamma
    • Check out your class area. Information is further down!
    2) PICKING A CLASS! - Choose a class and start to play

This server uses a unique class system. Read about it here. You have several class options when you start the game.

These options are Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Summoner, Gatherer, and Chaosborn, and Collector. Choose a class by typing /<class name> when you start. For example, /ranger to become a Ranger.

You can not change your class once you have chosen! You must make a new character.

2a) CLASS STARTING AREAS

After you select your class, go to your class starting area. Get your first class weapon (custom weapon) and try out your new class skill.

CLASS STARTING AREAS (Free warps)
    Warrior - /warp steelhide
    Ranger - /warp leafshine
    Mage - /warp mystica
    Summoner - /warp adobis
    Gatherer - /warp dirge
    Chaosborn - None

3) CLASS SKILLS

Each class has it's own special class skills. Click this class skill spreadsheet link o to view what skills your class gets. When you Ascend, you will keep your previous skills. This means that if you ascend to Warrior Master Ascension level called Commander, you will have Commander, Knight, and Warrior skills to use!

Learning new skills costs nothing! you get a new skill every rank.

You can also view your skills via /help (it may also appear in /help 2 or /help 3) command. It will appear in alphabetical order, so a Ranger's skills would appear under help 2.

Example: A Rank I Ranger would access to Ranger skill rank 1, which can be used by typing /ran1. A Rank II Ranger would access to Ranger skill rank 1, which can be used by typing /ran3.

4) CLASS WEAPONS/CUSTOM WEAPONS

All classes in SBPlanet have unique custom weapons. You get a new Custom Weapon at each new rank!

This is a really great feature that SBPlanet has, and a nice change from the Terraria you are used to! If you're looking for a great new Terraria experience, then you'll get it here. Items and weapons have class restrictions on SBPlanet. Use /itemcheck to make sure you can use it, or look at the item section on the spreadsheet link below to see what you can use!

Class Custom Weapons Spreadsheet Link!!!

4A) HOW TO: CRAFTING CUSTOM WEAPONS

You get a new custom weapon unlocked at each new rank!

Read the message board at your starting area and follow the instructions to make your first custom weapon.

USING CUSTOM WEAPONS. (As always, don't type the < >)
    • /weapon <classname>
    • Example: /weapon ranger
    After that to get started type
    • /c <first item name>
    • If you don't have it or can't, type /c quit to end the process.
    • If you have the item. Stand still, drop the weapon, and wait for the confirmation to appear.

5) HOW TO: UPGRADE CLASS WEAPONS AND ITEMS

The first items and weapons you start out with have upgrades that will unlock as you level up. Upgrading is simple. To upgrade an item or weapon type /c <upgraded item or weapon name>. After this, read the instructions that usually involve dropping the previous item on the ground.

You know it worked when you see message ‘your item has been imbued with a mysterious power’. Creation complete.

5A) WARNING! IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CREATING ITEMS!

THE ITEM OR WEAPON YOU ARE UPGRADING WILL NOT CHANGE NAMES, SO YOU CAN NOT CONFIRM IF THE UPGRADE WORKED BY LOOKING AT THE NAME! This drove me nuts until someone explained it, so read this now and save yourself a lot of confusion!

For example, when you upgrade the
    Endless Musket Pouch to a Laser Pouch, it will still be called an Endless Musket Pouch when the upgrade is complete!

5B) HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR UPGRADE WORKED

To know it worked, look for the message ‘your item has been imbued with a mysterious power’. Creation complete. Upgrading a weapon or item also gives it extra bonus features or changes that you can visibly see when it is complete (Example: The laser pouch will have a gun shooting lasers instead of bullets when completed.)

5C) USEFUL CLASS LINKS

6) HOW TO: EARN MONEY ON SBPlanet (Shards > Gold)

SBPlanet uses shards as its main currency, not the coins in Terraria. The default Terraria coins (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Copper) still have some use, but only with some NPCs! Players trade in shards!

6A) MONEY TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW
    • Shards are the main currency on SBPlanet.
    • Shards are used in trades, recortes, upgrades, and more.
    • The best and fastest way to earn shards is by voting daily (Total of 15,000/day).
    • Use the Market! It's a great source of income, items. and more. (WebCMarket - Login with your character info)
    • Buying items on the Market is FREE! Selling items requires buying a 25,000shard permit! (It will eventually pay for itself!)
    • Terraria's original base currency has little value here, You still need some coins (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Copper) to buy items from NPCs etc.
    • Store your Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Copper in the Piggy Banks so you won't drop any if you die.
    6B) HOW TO EARN SHARDS
    6C) METHOD 1: VOTE for the Server (BEST AND FASTEST WAY)
    Potential Earnings: 5,000 shards and one Lizharhd cell per vote. 15,000 and 3 cells per day
    Frequency: Daily
    Time to complete: 2-3 minutes

Enter these links in your browser and they will redirect you to the voting pages.
    TYPE IN YOUR CHARACTER NAME ON THE SBPlanet server! Not your STEAM name!
    Get on your character and type /reward to earn your prize when you are done voting!

6D) METHOD 2: IN-GAME CAPTCHAS! (Two versions)
    Potential Earnings: 666 shards each time. No maximum!
    Frequency: Multiple times per hour.
    Time required: Done while playing/passive

GLOBAL RACE CAPTCHA: Next time you're playing, look at chat and eventually you will see the message below to appear in orange. The first to enter the captcha in light orange as it appears in world chat in the chat box will have the shards will deposited directly to your bank. Only the first person to enter it right by typing the /captcha will get paid.

This is the message you will see:
    $ SHARD DEALER $ Kadala: Fate smiles on you today. Type /sy7h6gfe3 to get 666 shards.

HIDDEN HELP CAPTCHA: Sometimes captchas appear amongst the help command without being posted by Kadala in world chat! You can find these captchas by typing /help 1, /help 2, and /help 3 and looking for a help command that seems out of place aka a captcha like kadala posts. Enter them to win 666 shards and keep an eye out for more as they will appear randomly. There is no set timer and strategy to collect them this way.

6E) METHOD 3: THE MARKET
    Frequency: Available and Active 24/7
    Potential Earnings: Unlimited. Totally player dependent.
    Time required: N/A - Depends on player

The market is a super important and integral part of the server. It's a great way to make shards selling items and find items you need to buy. Go to the marketplace by visiting: WebCMarket. Login using your server character details. Buying items is free. Selling items on the market costs a 25,000 shard upgrade, which is totally worth it.

6F) USEFUL MONEY COMMANDS
    • Type /cbank bal or log into the marketplace to see your balance
    • /cbank help - View a list of cbank commands and how to use them

7) GATHERING MATERIALS AND CRAFTING ITEMS

7A) ORE AND MORE IN THE MINES

Crafting is essential in Terraria. Read this to get an idea where to go for what here.

There are 5 mine entrances you can warp to and each have different biomes associated with them. They are all connected by Hell at the bottom of the map where you can also fight the Wall of Flesh aka WOF. Here you can mine for ore, gather materials like crystals and cobwebs, fight monsters for XP and their drops, and more.

HELL IS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH MINE SHAFT!

7B) MINE WARPS
    /warp mine alpha
    /warp mine beta (Jungle, Mushroom)
    /warp mine delta
    /warp mine gamma
    /warp mine omega

WARNING: BEWARE OF BATS! These are the peskiest mobs in here and are surprisingly awful. Do not underestimate them.

7c) WHERE TO GATHER WOOD

Cut wood in the Evergreen. (Forest, Snow, Jungle, Corruption, Hallow, Crimson)

Wood and other similar surface items like various types of mushrooms and pumpkins can be found in the Evergreen. To get to the different ones, just climb up the rope in the middle.

EVERGREEN WARP: /warp evergreen

8) WARPS AND PORTALS - MOVEMENT MADE EASY!

Warps and portals will be your primary form of transportation here. It looks like a lot at first but you will figure it all out fast. This guide will help you get around easier.

8a) HOW TO USE WARPS AND PORTALS

Type /warp list and /warp list 2 and /portals list to get a list of all potential areas you can teleport to. Once you find where you want to go, getting there is easy! Just type </warp <location> or </portal location> to get there. For example, to get to the Forest Battle you would type /warp forest battle. Remember that when it comes to using portals, to view the list you use portals but to warp, you use the word portal (no s!). Keep in mind that WARPS ARE FREE and PORTALS COST 1000 SHARDS TO USE EACH TIME!

8b) USEFUL WARPS AND PORTALS FOR NEW PLAYERS
    • /warp (Steelhide, leafshine, adobis, mystica) - Class starting area
    • /crafting - Crafting area. All the crafting stations are located on the bottom, so drop down to use them.
    • /spawn - Main server spawn area.
    • /warp Adobis - Go east for the easy mode dugeon.
    • /hotel - Great place to start earning XP for leveling. Drop down and go right. Take advantage of the houses and structures to manage mobs.
    • /warp ascension - Inspiration! Take a look at all the awesome potential class options there are.
    8c) PORTALS FOR GATHERING MATERIALS (Ore, Wood, etc.)
    • /warp Mine Alpha
    • /warp Mine Beta
    • /warp Mine Delta
    • /warp Mine Gamma
    • /evergreen - Gathering wood and similar items.
    There are no warps and portals in Shadowlands!

9) HOW TO: GEAR UP AND GET LOOT

Gear, accessories and items work differently on this server.

Gear, items and accessories have rank requirements.
    The basic starting armor progression is listed below. The chest and legs have a rank, but no class, requirement. The helms have both class and rank requirements.

9A) USEFUL ITEM RELATED COMMANDS
    • /crafting - Warp to crafting. Drop down for work stations.
    • /create - Base create command
    • /create list - Page one of create list. It's a long list.
    • /ic <item name> - Item check. Checks item requirements etc. For example, /item check shotgun
    9B) ITEM RANK AND CLASS REQUIREMENTS

The following is an example of how rank and class restrictions work on SBPlanet. Tihior coblat breastplate, /itemcheck cob
    lt breastplate
    ) before you try to wear something or spend a bunch of time collecting it only to find out you can't use it.

SBPlanet Armor Rank Requirement Guide
    • Colbalt - All classes rank II
    • Palladium - All classes rank III
    • Mythril - All classes rank V
    • Orichalchum - All classes rank VI
    • Adamantite - All classes rank VIII
    • Titanium - All classes rank IX
    • Chlorophyte - Ascended rank IV or Warlord I
    Class and rank are both required for some items. They are listed in <Class> <Rank> order.
    • Cobalt Hat - Veteran II, Mage II, Summoner II
    • Cobalt Helmet - Veteran II, Warrior II
    9C) FIRST ITEMS: A HOOK, A MOUNT, SOME HEALS AND SOME UPGRADES
    Here are some suggestions for items that will help you along your way when you first start out. I made sure these options were easy to get and the best picks from your first choices.
    • YOUR FIRST HOOK: Slime Hook - This is a great hook. It's one of the best you can get for a long time because it can shoot out multiple hooks, which is great for mining. (Use 'e' to shoot out the hook) When you are mining and in a shady spot, send out a couple to avoid falling.
      • Where to get a Slime Hook: This hook is a common drop from the lowest difficulty boss in game, The Slime King. It ends up appearing in his bags all the time. Ask a player for a hook or get it from a drop in the Forest Instant battle (/warp forest battle).
    • YOUR FIRST MOUNT: Slimy Saddle - One of the first mounts you encounter and it's awesoms. Hit 'R' to ride and start bouncing.
      • Slimy Saddle Tips n Tricks: It's a great way to mitigate (avoid) damage early game by making use of its bounce feature (must be riding) and jumping on tops of mobs like the Eater of World! When bouncing, spatial awareness is key.
      • Where to get a Slimy Saddle mount: This drops all the time from the slime king and is a great mount to start out with. Ask a player for one (it should be free, don't pay!, or get one in a Slime King Treasure Bag).
    • USE HEALING POTIONS: Try not to go out without these. Dieing hurts! To find out how to get and make healing potions, go to section 10e below and look. Healing potions have a 60 second cooldown timer between uses.
      • Where to get healing potions: Read about them in section 10e.
    • A BETTER PICKAXE: You can start upgrading your pickaxe right away, and it's important to work on so you can upgrade your gear. Keep in mind they have an item level too. Read about Terraria pickaxes here. You need to keep upgrading them in order to mine better ore and make better gear. Just remember to item check!
      • Where to get new pickaxes: Warp to a mine and start looking for cobalt ore, when you get enough warp to /crafting. Here, you will turn the Cobalt Ore into Cobalt Bars that you will use to make the Cobalt Pickaxe. You will turn this ore in to bars, which you will use to make the Cobalt pickaxe for your first upgrade. Check the pickaxe power in the item description to see if it's better than the one you have.
    • IMRPROVEING ARMOR: Take a look at Terraria armor details at their wiki. On this server, you start out using one of the first Hardmode armors, which is Cobalt. Make sure to use item check on the helms because certain helms can only be worn by certain classes and there are 3 types.

10) EARNING EXP AND RANKING UP

SBPlanet utilizes a rank system. You need EXP aka experience to level up. You will start out earning experience for your base class's Rank I through X. When you reach Rank X, your character is able to Ascend and move on to the next step in class progression.

For example, a Ranger can ascend to Hunter or Marksmen. When Rank X is reached as a Hunter you can Ascend to Zephyr, and when you hit Rank X as a Marksmen you can Ascend to a Sharpshooter.

10A) WHERE TO LEVEL UP

10B) HOW TO LEVEL 1 to 3. /hotel OR /hotel2

For your first 3 levels, you should head to the Hotel (warp by typing /hotel). When you arrive, drop down and go east/right. Monsters disappear and are worth no experience on the left of the tree massive tree you see on the right when you drop down (this means it's also a good safe area to go to if you get low on health). Go right through the entrance and start earning experience.

10C) TIPS FOR HUNTING AT THE HOTEL
    • Use the buildings to help manage the mobs and avoid having to many attacking you at once.
    • Knockback can be extremely useful early on and a great help in managing mobs.
    • Keep an eye out for flying mobs.
    • Keep potions handy.
    • Stay Well Fed. If you eat food, you will get a buff called Well Fed. This improves stats and gives life regeneration. Some of the best food to buy is Pho and Pad Thai that you can get from the traveling merchant.
    10d) HOW TO LEVEL 4+

This is where you start using world events like instant battles to get better exp. The first and easiest instant battle that will net you good exp. is the Forest Battle. This is a good start because it doesn’t have any pesky flying monsters and you can manage mobs efficiently by staying on the right or left side of the room. To get there use /warp forest battle. The forest battle is also a common event to occur when a /easybattle is activated.

10E) GET POTIONS!

Keep healing potions on deck at all times! Healing potions have a 60 second cooldown, but some items do lower the cooldown timer if you use them. The following is a list of some easy potions to get started with that require minimum effort to get.

Ideally, you want Greater Healing Potions

• Lesser Healing Potion - Heals 50 health. Can be crafted, but it's recommended you purchase it from the Merchant (Grey beard and looks like an old wizard. Located in Birbtown) for 3 silver each. These can be upgraded into Healing potions.
    • Bottled Honey - Heals 80 health. Created with an empty bottle near honey (found at /crafting). Bottles are created by making glass from sand at a furnace.
    • Eggnog - Heals 80 health. Found in presents dropped by mobs on SBPlanet.
    More leveling information coming in future update!

11) INSTANT BATTLES

Instant Battles are awesome EXP! When you reach level 4, you will be turning to instant battles for better experience. Instant battles will start by being announced in the server's chat. You can also see what instant battles are occurring by type /events. The easiest instant battle when you first reach level 4 is the Forest battle, which you can get to by typing /warp forest battle when the event is going on.

Occasionly you will see a prompt in the chat that asks if anyone wants to do an Easy Battle or a Hard Battle. This is another way to trigger an instant battle. Hard battle is only available to rank Ascended I, so take advantage of Easy battles. Start it by typing /easybattle and then warp to the appropriate instant battle. It will be announced what battle the prompt starts.

12) QUESTS

On this server, trophies are used to complete quests and earn exp.

If you were originally questioning their unusually high price on the market 'for being just a decoration' like I first did, now you know!
    • To see the list of quests type /quest
    • To see what item a quest requires to complete it type in /c <questname>. For example, to see what you need for the first quest you would type /c slippery ninja
    • The chat box will then list what items you need. For this quest you need to drop a King Slime Trophy.
    • To complete it, drop the trophy earn 5,000 XP

13) DEATH AND PENALTIES

When you die on this server, you will suffer an Experience penalty! You will lose ~5% EXP per death so be careful and keep potions handy. As you rank up, you will lose more experience with each death so be careful.

TIP FOR CHEATING DEATH! - If you are about to die, try and save yourself! The fastest way to do this is by binding a warp command like /spawn to warp to a safe area. You will learn how to bind in the next section.

14) BINDING - YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!

Binding is a great feature that will take your play to the next level. It's a way to turn commands like /spawn, skills like /mage1, etc. into hotkeys. I wish I had figured it out a lot earlier on because it would have saved me from a lot of deaths and typing while trying to battle.

HOW TO BIND (Escape death /spawn example)
    If you are New, I highly suggest setting this up.
    1) Pick a spot on your hotbar, and put an item there
    2) Decide what command you want to use. For this example we will use /spawn. Select the item and number in the hotbar you are going to use. If it is in slot 8, hit 8.
    3) Type /bind /spawn (If correct, you will see a tan colored confirmation message in the chat box)
    4) Test It out!

15) NPCs in SBPlanet - Town merchants, The Guide, etc.

You have access to the Terraria NPC's from the start and most of the NPC merchants are located in Birbtown.

To get there, type /crafting to warp.Then walk right to the Dimensional Portal (stand in front of it for 3 seconds to teleport). Once you teleport, walk East/Right and you will find the NPC merchants. Hit M for the map to see their specific locations.

IMPORTANT TIP: In the original Terraria it's common to sell accessories, weapons, etc for Terraria money (Plat, Gold, etc). On this server, you need shards and a lot of things you are used to selling to the merchant might be worth a lot on the Marketplace (WebCMarket). Focus on earning Shards, the real currency on this server.

15a) The Traveling Merchant

The traveling merchant still visits SBPlanet, mostly at Birbtown. When he arrives, a message will appear in yellow in chat. Check the map by hitting m to see where he appears. A message will also post when he leaves.

15b) The Guide

REMEMBER..! You can only kill the Wall of Flesh if the Guide is alive. He appears once a day.

16) DUNGEONS - Easy mode and Hard mode!

You have access to both dungeon difficulties on EH!

You can get there by walking or spending 1000 shards on a portal. To portal, type /portal EMD for easy or /portal HMD for hardmore. You do not need to defeat Skeleton before being able to enter the dungeon. You can also enter Easy or Hard mode dungeons at anytime, so enter at your own discretion!

DUNGEON WALKING INSTRUCTIONS (For those saving shards)
    Easy mode dungeon: /warp Adobis and run east/right. You won't see it right away, so keep going.
    Hard mode dungeon: /warp Goblin Battle and run west/left. It takes a little time to get there, and you will encounter some angry mobs along the way.

17) BOSSES IN SBPlanet (WARNING INSIDE)

BOSSES ARE HARDER AND DIFFERENT ON THIS SERVER.
    Ask other players for some advice before you start attacking. They’re bigger, badder, have more health, new moves, and a desire to kill!

WHAT'S NEW WITH SBPlanet Bosses
    • They are harder!
    • Bosses have more HP! (Lots!)
    • Bosses have new moves.
    • Bosses that appear at the end of instant battles are confined to those instant battles. If everyone leaves, they will disappear.
    • Bosses summoned outside of instant battles are dangerous and can suddenly appear next to other players if you die. If you can't kill it, don't summon it!

WARNING:

IF YOU CAN'T KILL A BOSS, DO NOT SUMMON IT!
    Want to know why?
    Some bosses have the ability to teleport around the map and attack another player if they lose their main target - if a boss loses its main target they will go after someone else!

Now you just created an extremely nasty and potentially deadly attack surprise that appears out of thin air. Now they have to deal with it, and they might not be prepared or have the health.

Losing experience on death hurts, especially at higher levels. No one wants to lose progress from dieing to something like this, which could have been avoided. If there's a boss you really want to kill and can't, ask for help.

18) Ascending

At Rank X you can ascend! Read more about it at

18) USEFUL LINKS

19) The Creative Server
    SBPlanet has a Creative server with its own unique features and free items for your characters. You can get there by going to Port 7779.

You can not bring your SBPlanet Adventure Charcters here and get items for them on port 7777 and 7778.

LATEST UPDATES AND WHAT’S COMING
    5/31 - Made some updates from the phone, it will be improved when I get back to my computer.

Taking requests, suggestions, and assistance!

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Damikkos, LightReaper, Crue and 3 others like this.
  2. Windoze

In-Game Name:
    Windoze
    Favorite Class:
    Hunter/Zephyr
    RESERVED!

If you don't have somethin positive to say about my guide, save it for someone who cares.

Bladed Waifu likes this.
  3. Rax

Rax Emerald Contributor Emerald Contributor

In-Game Name:
    Rax
    Favorite Class:
    Not Sharpshooter
    Hey Windoze, not sure if you're aware but there is another link that may be useful. It's at tinyurl.com/sbpwiki, you can go check it out to see if its a good source. I've check it myself and it seems pretty good. Btw the guide is looking pretty good so far!

Windoze likes this.
  4. Windoze

In-Game Name:
    Windoze
    Favorite Class:
    Hunter/Zephyr
    Awesome! Thanks for that and appreciate it. I added it.

5. Denriche

Denriche Demon

In-Game Name:
    Den
    Favorite Class:
    Fishing
    Excellent work on this.

Suggestion: Make the spacing between each major topic 3 lines (i.e. in between "1c)" and "2)"), and each subtopic 1 or 2 line/s (i.e. "1a)" and "1b)") for easier readability.

Plus I like how you color-coded the words that fall under the same category. Though I've noticed a few minor inconsistencies like the red notices under "2)" and "5a)", and command font colors under "1b)", "4a)" & "1c)", "2a)", etc.

If I'm right.. it's like this:
    - Commands
    - Warnings
    - Other Notices / Tips
    - Hyperlinks
    - Classes
    - Locations
    - Examples

Otherwise, it's pretty good.

Also, "..If you don't have it, download dicord at..."

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Windoze likes this.
  6. Unbegabt

Unbegabt Last Prism Contributor Last Prism Contributor

In-Game Name:
    Unbegabt
    Favorite Class:
    Assassin & Reaper
    wow! great work! thank you

Windoze likes this.
  7. LightReaper

LightReaper Topaz Contributor Topaz Contributor Beta Tester

In-Game Name:
    Ingodia (formerly Polintia)
    Favorite Class:
    Ranger/Healer
    Suggestion for cheating death section -
    Bind /spawn to an item on your hotbar, or copy and paste /spawn.

EDIT: This is actually better than sbplanet.co/beta I'm gonna delete it

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Windoze likes this.
  8. Planetera

Planetera Luminite Contributor Luminite Contributor

In-Game Name:
    Plantera
    Favorite Class:
    Memes
    ^ or just do /spawn because your mlg

Really nice guide btw

Windoze and Bladed Waifu like this.
  9. Bladed Waifu

Bladed Waifu Moderator Moderator

In-Game Name:
    EdgYuri2
    Favorite Class:
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Great Tip: Use a net that was binded with /bind /warp spawn or /bind /spawn for quick disposal. Don't forget to equip that at the hotbar!

Windoze likes this.
  10. Snickersneep

Snickersneep Sheep General Admin Owner Terraria Admin

In-Game Name:
    Snickersneep
    Favorite Class:
    Sheep
    *Cough cough* you're*

Also @Bladed Waifu you wanna not have your signature picture the size of a country, kthx

Windoze likes this.
  11. Bladed Waifu

In-Game Name:
    EdgYuri2
    Favorite Class:
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    how can I resize it?

Windoze likes this.
  12. Snickersneep

Snickersneep Sheep General Admin Owner Terraria Admin

In-Game Name:
    Snickersneep
    Favorite Class:
    Sheep
    Windoze likes this.
  13. Bladed Waifu

In-Game Name:
    EdgYuri2
    Favorite Class:
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Windoze likes this.
  14. Windoze

In-Game Name:
    Windoze
    Favorite Class:
    Hunter/Zephyr
    5/31 - Started updating (via mobile)

Started making some updates.
    • Removed a lot of text and made a lot of it easier to read.
    • Plan to remove more text.
    • More content updates coming soon.

LightReaper likes this.